Growing scientific evidence shows that too much added sugar, over time, is linked to diabetes, heart disease and liver disease.
Overconsumption of added sugar is linked to type 2 diabetes, a disease affecting 26 million Americans.
Healthy Beverage Initiative
Learn more about how organizations are
eliminating the sale of sugar sweetened beverages.
Recent Blog Entries
- Sugary Drink Ban Tied to Health Improvements at UCSF Medical Center
- U.S. obesity as delayed effect of excess sugar
- Calculating the Risk of type 2 diabetes by consuming Sugary Beverages
- First Strict Test Shows Why a Junk Food Diet Packs on Weight
- Tobacco companies hook kids on sugary drinks