Overconsumption of added sugar is linked to type 2 diabetes, a disease affecting 26 million Americans.
Growing scientific evidence shows that too much added sugar, over time, is linked to diabetes, heart disease and liver disease.
Healthy Beverage Initiative
Learn more about how organizations are
eliminating the sale of sugar sweetened beverages.
Recent Blog Entries
- Sugary Drink Ban Tied to Health Improvements at UCSF Medical Center
- U.S. obesity as delayed effect of excess sugar
- Calculating the Risk of type 2 diabetes by consuming Sugary Beverages
- First Strict Test Shows Why a Junk Food Diet Packs on Weight
- Tobacco companies hook kids on sugary drinks