Growing scientific evidence shows that too much added sugar, over time, is linked to diabetes, heart disease and liver disease.
Overconsumption of added sugar is linked to type 2 diabetes, a disease affecting 26 million Americans.
Have questions? Our team of scientists
is here to respond.
Recent Blog Entries
- Using Art to Tackle Obesity and Diabetes in Youth
- How neighborhoods shape life with diabetes
- Sugar Industry Suppressed Evidence of Health Risks of Sucrose
- Nine-Year Collaboration Has Just Shown How Sugar Influences Cancer Cell Growth
- 11th Annual Sugar, Stress, Environment, and Weight (SSEW) Symposium